October Update

3:41 PM

I seriously do not know where the month of October has gone! I guess I have been super busy or just super tired from pregnancy that I have neglected my blog. Here are some pictures to show what Tanner and I have been up to in the month of October.

First of all, one of my closest roommates from college got married on October 22nd. Ashley was stunning and I was so glad I was able to share her special day with her. I have never seen her happier. I always love witnessing other sealings and feel so blessed that we are able to have temples on the earth today to be sealed to our eternal companions. It was fun catching up with other roommates and old friends. I was lucky to host one of my roommates, Heather, all weekend since she flew up here from Mesa, AZ. I am so happy that we have all stayed in touch and hopefully that will never change!






Tanner and I decided we wanted to pick out pumpkins from a real pumpkin patch and not just from the grocery store. Michelle, Michael, and Bradley came along and we had fun going through a corn maze, picking out our pumpkins and then later going on a haunted hayride. This definitely put us in the holiday spirit of Halloween and Fall time especially since we couldn't do the usual haunted house adventure since I'm pregnant.



Second, Tanner's family came up from Arizona to not only shower me with tons of gifts but to spend time with us as well as the Wellington family in Logan. Some highlights include: playing cranium and watching Tanner's cousin Justin act out a blow fish... getting to know sweet baby Halle better, driving to Idaho to see the snow and take pictures in the beautiful fall scenery, and driving to visit Martin Harris' grave all the while scaring Brigham of scary ghosts.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images