November Update

7:19 PM

Ok I have really been dragging behind on updating my blog... but I blame it on pregnancy. Sometimes a nap is more important than blogging ;). Tanner and I explored a new park in Provo one Sunday and decided to take pictures as well as document my pregnancy. I can't exactly remember how far along I am here but probably about 35 weeks. Tanner has been so sweet through these past 9 months that I couldn't ask for a better companion. He has surprised me with little sweets like the banana-chocolate one from my favorite cupcake place, the cocoa bean. He has rubbed my back or feet when I needed him to, he has even built forts in our living room to remind me of our dating period. That weekend he surprised me with the fort, we spent laying in it watching netflix and overloading on junk food. I am eating anything I want now since I am going to be back to the treadmill the minute I am allowed to work out again.

I have felt extremely blessed with the preparations for baby girl to arrive. I have had three baby showers (my sister's, my high school friends, and my Flash friends). Not to mention a mother who is already spoiling her first girl grandchild. My co-workers even showered me with gifts without a party even needed. I just barely finished buying last minute items and feel 95% ready for her to arrive.

I am nesting like crazy. We just barely moved out of our first apartment and are now living in the basement apartment of my sister's house. I love it here already and I'll have pictures to come. I love being able to walk upstairs and hang out with my sister anytime I want. There are just a few more finishing touches I need to do to make it feel like home like add curtains and hang pictures but everything is falling into place. Sometimes I wander into Chloe's room and sit in her rocking chair and just take it all in... pretty soon I will be holding my daughter in this room. Every day Tanner puts together a new item like her stroller or car seat and it all becomes real. I just hate the waiting game... I am officially 2 weeks away from my due date and I have an awful feeling that she isn't coming any time soon.

My 38 week appointment was today and I am still not dilated and I have felt zero cramping. I have gained 28 pounds and her heart beat is as strong as ever. The doctor told me a few tricks to help her come sooner... so I'm going to try a few out. I pray I won't have to spend Christmas in the hospital but rather at home with my baby girl in my arms. As far as how I feel... well I have back aches ALL the time and she really hurts my ribs sometimes. There is just not enough room in there for her and she needs to come out. I am hungry ALL the time and have gotten into the habit of eating ice cream, peanut butter.. you name it out of the container. I need to survive just a couple more weeks... maybe the next time I blog I will have a daughter!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images