Start of Birthday Week 2011

7:00 PM

Mine and Tanner's birthday are only a week apart so we started a tradition of "birthday week". Well... we kind of celebrate it in a week but anyways we started off the celebration by heading down to St. George for a night. We checked into our motel, went to the mall and bought some see's chocolates, and ate dinner at Olive Garden. We ended off the night by seeing the Little Mermaid at the Tuacahn Theater. It was amazing! I loved the theater because it was outside in the canyon against the red rock scenery and the whole atmosphere was very enjoyable. The next morning we checked out and headed up to my parents house to continue the celebration. On Sunday we had a combined family party with homemade ice cream, pop cake, presents and pictionary. Tanner got me a Vera Bradley diaper bag which I love! :) I felt very spoiled and now I am excited to spoil my husband in a few days.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images