DIY PROJECT

6:27 PM

Tanner has started school once again which means that he is busy with full time work and school which means that I needed to come up with hobbies/things to do to fill my time. I decided to start early on my fall decorating and so I made a wreath that was practically free! The total cost was $3! Here is what I did: I got a wire hanger and bended it into a circle shape. I then cut strips of old scraps of autumn-looking fabric from my mom's sewing stash. I tied the strips all around the circle until it turned out like this! I went to Hobby lobby and found this cute sign for only $3 and wah la! It definitely looks better in person and I am so happy with it! p.s. Fall is my favorite season :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images