Roommate Reunion

9:26 PM



This weekend I was able to catch up with two of my close college roommates. There are four of us actually but the third one is sadly not living in Utah anymore but in Arizona with her husband. We met freshman year and lived together sophomore, junior, and senior year... well until people started getting married and going on missions. Bottom line is that I love them and I owe all of my crazy college memories to them. I am not even going to hide that we owned a pair of pants that we used like the girls on sisterhood of the traveling pants. Now we are all at different stages of life... Heather (the one in AZ) just bought a house and is teaching. Ashley is engaged and is getting married October 22nd. I am the pregnant one who is expecting a baby girl in December. Finally there is Brittany who is also engaged and getting married December 17th. It has been one big year for all of us!



It was fun meeting their fiance's and seeing how they were doing with their wedding plans.
I am 23 weeks pregnant in these pictures... and the pictures are too far away to be able to see the girls' rings but they are gorgeous! Congratulations Ashley and Britt!













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images