Graduated from BYU

10:11 AM













So I finally walked and graduated from BYU. I technically should have graduated a year ago but it took me forever to take my last online class. It felt so surreal to be sitting there among other fellow BYU graduates. It definitely feels like an accomplishment to me and I am glad that I walked so I can always remember the moment of graduating college. My loving parents and husband came to support me. Tanner surprised me with a graduating gift which was... a video camera/camera! I am so excited since we are about to have a baby and I want to be able to catch every moment. My parents treated us to P.F. Changs for dinner and also got me cute decorations for the babies room. I now have my college degree for reals! Yay!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images