Past half way! ahhh!!

7:59 PM


I am officially past the half way mark which means I'm closer to having a baby girl in my arms! I am a little freaked out but excited all at the same time. I think nothing can really prepare someone for motherhood and I am just so grateful for my two moms, sisters and sister-in-laws, cousins, and friends who have all been there. Now that I am really showing it is all becoming REAL. Here are some 22 week updates...
1. Our nursery is slowly coming together... we found the cutest white pottery barn crib off of KSL (pictures to come later).
2. We also found a white rocker/glider with sage cushions that I love! It was also a great deal on KSL for only $45!!
3. We are stealing a yellow dresser from my parents and hopefully some more items from other family members.
4. Tanner and I registered at babiesrus the other day and it was so exciting yet overwhelming. I really need to go back with experienced mothers who can help me figure out what is best to register for.... Tanner and I had no clue... but we still had fun.
5. I worry all the time because I can't feel her inside of me yet but hopefully soon.
6. We have thought of girls names and our favorites are Chloe, Callie, or Savannah.
7. I am already anxious to get my body back so I can move and sleep with ease.... I'm in trouble.
8. Besides the unable to move thing... I feel healthy and happy!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images