I am so proud

6:21 PM



My older sister, Jaclyn, starred in the film Unicorn City. It is about Larpers (the people who act out medieval/fantasy stuff in parks usually). The same guy who directed Napoleon Dynamite also did this film. It has the same nerdy feel too. She is AMAZING in the movie and I am so proud of her. She won Best Actress at the LA Film Festival. I can't imagine being in a work industry where you are constantly put down and judged. She is so strong so it is no wonder she can handle it... and why wouldn't she pursue acting when she is so good at it? I was able to go to the Premiere and it was so fun watching her face on the BIG SCREEN! She is so passionate about acting that she motivates me to pursue my passions. I love you Jaclyn, Keep up the hard work! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images