Chloe and the Boys

2:27 PM


Tanner's younger brother, Chad, came home from his mission recently and since we are in Utah we were the last people to see him. He came up for Conference weekend along with Dad and Chris. It was a fun weekend filled with good food, bowling, conference, and visiting. Uncle Bob (Elder Robert D. Hales) gave us four tickets for the Saturday afternoon session. I let Tanner go with his brothers and Dad. He said that they were in the 20th row and could see the speaker's faces really well. I tagged along for the "after priesthood out to eat tradition" and ate at Texas Road House. On Sunday, Tanner and I spent the day at my parents house while the boys had other plans. We saw each other again that night and ended the fun trip by watching a John Wayne Movie. Don't ask me which movie because I didn't watch it... not really a fan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images