6 months!

10:47 AM




Favorite Food: Pears
Favorite Toy: Her singing Giraffe (pictured above). She gets super giddy as soon as it starts singing.
Favorite Game: Peek-A-Boo

Our little Chloe has grown up in what seems like a second.  I remember thinking during the 4-8 week old stage, that 6 months could not come soon enough! I thought that once I got past the 6 month stage, it would get easier... I was wrong :).  It is just a different hard as she develops and goes through different stages. She definitely keeps me on my toes!

It is impossible to express how much I love this little girl. With every minute my love just grows and grows. When I put her down for the night... like an hour later I want to hug and kiss her because I miss her! She is so dang cute that I can't help but kiss her a bazillion times a day!

She will stay on her stomach for about 15 minutes at a time now which is an improvement! She still loves being on her back or in her walking toy that nana gave her. She just can't stand not being able to see everything. Tanner claims that whenever he gets her out of her crib and I'm not there, she will look around for me... but I tell him that she does the same thing with me but she will be looking for him ;). She's a cuddle bug and loves her mommy and daddy.

She can sit pretty well.. not totally on her own yet but with support. She is fascinated with any and every thing. waterbottles, keys, phone, remotes... you name it and she wants to get her hands on it.

She has started to stick her tongue out and will say (in a whiny voice) ma ma ma ma ma. She obviously doesn't know what she is saying but it is hard to resist.

She eats rice, oatmeal, pears, peaches, prunes, sweet potatoes, peas, and squash.
She loves looking at herself in the mirror. She loves to sing herself to sleep in the car and in her crib.

oh and I must not forget... she sleeps 7-7! :) On bad nights she'll get up once around 4 or 5.

Next week is our doc appointment so I'll update again with height and weight... :)
love you bunches of oats Chloe!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images