Stu's Wedding

7:21 AM

My cousin Stuart got married on June 7th and it was like going to a family reunion. All of my cousins on the Hales side were present and it was so fun to see them and catch up on life. The above picture is all the immediate cousin girls and the one below is with married sisters added in. I have so many memories growing up with these people.  It almost makes me sad that we have to grow apart and live our own lives when I wish we could pretend play mermaids and Pocahontas at Loon Lake again. 


My entire family Left to Right: Paul Hales, Gina Hales, Kahea Hales, Mike Andersen, Michelle Andersen, Bradley Andersen, Charlie Andersen, James Hales, Julie Hales, Andrew Hales, Jaclyn Hales, Chloe Cluff, Tanner Cluff, Danielle Cluff.


Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of the happy couple but I at least I was able to get a few family shots at the Draper Temple. I love my family. I am so grateful that I will be with my family forever.



Here is my brother Paul's family.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images