37 weeks

10:04 AM


This is what 37 weeks looks like with baby boy. Chloe is so excited to meet her baby brother. Sometimes it feels like this pregnancy flew by and other times I feel like he can't get here soon enough. I am just anxious to see him and to know that everything is okay. I want to know that he makes it to me safely and that we both survive the labor and delivery. Chloe's delivery was so rough that I can't help but feel nervous and anxious but at the same time I am so excited to welcome another member into our family. This pregnancy has been a little harder than last time because I got the stomach bug twice and he just seems to kick more and rest lower on my pelvis than Chloe did. He definitely loves to move so we will see if that is how he will be outside of the womb. I still need to pack my hospital bag and make some freezer meals but besides that I am ready. I have been "ready" my whole third trimester. I can't say that I will miss being pregnant. I am just not one of those women who loves being pregnant... nope... not me. Luckily I have a very patient and loving husband and a daughter who is very forgiving. This adventure is going to end soon... and for now we are all just trying to soak up our last minutes as a family of three.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images