Chloe turns 3!

3:24 PM

Remind me to never have another baby around Christmas because it is pure exhaustion.  Thanks to my mom's help we pulled off a cute "Frozen" birthday party for my little girl. I can't believe she is three years old. It baffles my mind. She is so mature for her age and sometimes I need to remind myself that she is only three.
 I have learned to watch what I say around her because she will repeat anything I say. She says grown up things like, "oh my gosh" and "what's the big idea?" She makes me laugh everyday with some of the things she says.
 She loves playing with William and helping me out with the things he needs like baths, diaper changes, and feedings. I have caught her a few times trying to pick him up but I quickly come to the rescue.
 She is so caring. She loves to give hugs. When Tanner or myself are tucking her in bed, she will wrap her hands around our necks and pull us down for a kiss on the lips... it is the cutest thing. That is not an every day thing but when she does it, it melts our hearts. 
She is scared of the "choo choo train" that blows it's horn every hour around the clock near our house. It causes a problem at nighttime. She reminds us that she needs to say her nightly prayers so she can ask Heavenly Father to help her not be scared of the train.
 Her favorite toys include: her babies and their cradle's and high chair; Little people princess castle with all the Disney princesses, puzzles, coloring books, playing kitchen/tea party, Elsa doll, and dress up. She has fun imagination and it's interesting to watch her play. 
Tanner always tells me how amazing of a mom I am because Chloe is amazing... and I tell him no... she is just a special person and amazing all by herself. She is so smart and knows her shapes, colors, numbers, animals, and some letters like "Y." Tanner has taught her that Y means BYU so whenever we pass the Y on the mountain she yells, "B Y U!!!" We are just training her young I guess.
 Her favorite foods include: crackers and cheese; cereal; smoothies; cheese crisps; pasta; carrots; hummus; broccoli; apples; ice cream; and chocolate milk. She still loves watching movies and TV... especially Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Sophia the first. 
She is so feminine and girly and loves to put make up on, brush hair, take care of her babies, and get dressed up. Part of the fun of going to Church for her is that she gets to get dressed up in pretty dresses. She is our little princess who has a friendly heart and craves to play with people.
Her birthday party was in the morning and we had breakfast.  Grandma Hales got her a light up singing Elsa dress that she wore all morning. Every time she moved a certain way or pushed the button on her dress, it would sing, "let it go, let it go!' She felt like a princess and was in heaven. 
Opening presents was hilarious. Since she had just opened presents the day before for Christmas, she was more excited about opening the presents instead of seeing what they were! She also thought that other people should be opening gifts and was surprised that they were all for her! She will learn soon enough. She was spoiled on her birthday with lots of fun presents! 
It snowed on Christmas so it was the perfect backdrop for her "Frozen" birthday party. We spent the afternoon sledding. Chloe could have stayed out all day sledding but we forgot her snow pants so we didn't stay out too long but she still had so much fun. You can tell from the pictures that Chloe loved her birthday and that she is loved by many. Happy Birthday Chloe!!  We love you so much!














































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images