6 months

2:38 PM

Blink! William is 6 months! What?! Time is a crazy thing. I get so sad to think that he will never be my wrinkly newborn anymore but then I get excited for what is ahead... I have mixed emotions about my baby turning 6 months old. 
He is the sweeeeetest baby. I say that about him every post I write because he really is. He tolerates Chloe's bullying and playful ways and he is so patient with me and all things I am juggling. I feel so blessed and so grateful to have him as my son. His special spirit brings so much joy to our family. Here are some fun things that have been happening with him:
loves to eat apples, bananas, squash, peas, green beans... he's an awesome eater! 
Still hates the bottle... ugh. Maybe I will just be breastfeeding him until he's five... kidding of course.
Wakes up 1-2 times at night but consistently goes to bed around 7pm. I still rock him but let him fall asleep on his own in his crib. 
He sits up on his own and reaches for everything! My  hair, my necklaces, my face... you name it. 
I love his curious nature. 
Nothing makes him happier than interaction with people... he especially loves pat-a-cake. 
He rolls all over the place but gets his arm stuck on occasion (I think he is double jointed or something).
He is strong, quiet, charming, and very happy. SO HAPPY. I love it. He makes me HAPPY. 










 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images