Worries

9:24 AM

I went to an additional Relief Society meeting the other night and it was all about journaling.  One of the ways that was mentioned was to make lists. Random lists can tell a lot about a person.  How easy is it to just take five minutes and jot down a list of things? A woman in my ward shared one of her lists in Relief Society this past meeting and it really inspired me. She as so honest that it really took me into her daily life and who she was as a person.  Here goes my first list.
5 Things that I worry about:


1. My children. I worry that they are growing up they way they are supposed to. Are they constantly learning? Are they getting enough exercise? Do they watch too much TV? Do they feel loved? How do I teach the gospel to a toddler? Are they happy? .... you get the point.


2. My Husband's health. Tanner works graveyards and goes to school full time. I worry that he isn't getting enough sleep... if at all. I worry about his weight. I worry about his allergies and asthma. Is he happy? Does he feel loved and appreciated?


3. Money. We are still renting. Will we ever own a house? Will we have enough money to send our children to college in the future?


4. My depression. Is it affecting how I raise my children? Why can't I get out of bed in the morning without a struggle?


5. My marriage. Am I happy? Is he happy? Do I show him enough love? Am I making my marriage a priority?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images