Jan-Feb

10:38 AM

Okay here goes blogging...
I have always struggled at writing. At least I don't like it very much. Maybe because I am a perfectionist in some ways and I want my writing to perfectly portray what I am thinking but it doesn't... I don't know. I just know that I prefer to tell my story through pictures so I'll let them do most of the talking.

We have been especially lucky this winter in Utah. The weather has been unusually warm and it hasn't snowed since Christmas. I am so glad I bought Chloe some winter boots to play in the snow... but in reality I am happy for the sunshine and warmth. I get the winter blues every year and it is something I work on to overcome so I will gladly accept the spring weather. We have already taken advantage of going to the park and on walks.

Tanner has started school full time and it is haaaaarrd. I knew it would be but I just didn't want to believe it. Tanner does manage well with working full time and going to school full time. He still makes time for his family and generally has a happy spirit about it all. I really should not be complaining. We just miss him a lot and can't wait for his graduation. Since he is gone a lot I am home full time with the kids and though I love it, I still need a break sometimes. I am grateful I live close to family so I can get my occasional break or I think I would be in bad shape.

We keep ourselves busy with visits to Grandma's house and play dates with Bradley. We also like to go to the Library and check out books. Chloe is starting to play more and more on her own without constant entertainment. She has the most amazing imagination and I love watching her play. William is growing up so fast and it is always fascinating to watch him explore this world.
I am trying to soak up this special time in my life the most I can.

When I feel like I am covered in peas, or poop, and so past the point of tired... I get side tracked a little and only want to fast forward time or run away. But then I rock William to sleep and he is sleeping in my arms so peacefully and I don't ever want to lay him down because I know I'll miss him til morning. And when Chloe says the cutest one liners that I just want to kiss her face because she is so cute. These moments... this is what people remember when they say the baby years were the best years. They remember the good moments. So that's what I'm doing... focusing on the good, the sweet, the precious, the little people in my house. Because they are little. Oh so little and perfect. And I am grateful to be their mommy.


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images