8 months

1:01 PM

William is just like the cherry on top for our little family.  He is just so sweet and makes life happier. He is the most curious baby. He can't stand to be on my lap for very long (unless he's really tired and then he will snuggle). He just has to be moving and exploring. He is not quite crawling yet but he gets around. He is determined to touch things, smell things, and put things in his mouth. Everything goes in his mouth. Speaking of eating, he still nurses like a champ and hasn't refused any solids yet. He especially loves fruits like bananas and applesauce. His two bottom teeth are the cutest and melt my heart. I just love it when he smiles and those two pearly whites are poking out of his gums. I seriously want him to stay my baby forever.  He is my love bug who I kiss way too much (on the lips that is). He is even sleeping better... only waking up once at around 5 am.  He loves playing with daddy and adores his sister Chloe.  We are all in love. Happy 8 months!!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images