St. Patricks Day

2:39 PM

 I thought this year might be the first year that Chloe might get excited about St. Patricks Day. I think she was still a little confused about the whole leprechaun pinch me nonsense. I tried to explain to her that Leprechauns are little men who wear green that will come and pinch her if she is not wearing green on St. Patricks Day. So she got all excited to wear green and then made sure everyone else was wearing green. She didn't  understand why she couldn't see the Leprechaun and I just kept telling her that he is really fast. I even dyed the toilet water green to make her think that the Leprechaun went pee in there. I caught Chloe playing with her Minnie Mouse in the windowsill and that it just perfectly captured childhood. It reminds me of when I had no cares in the world and just would play for hours on hours. Stay little Chloe... please. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images