3 year old Chloe

2:59 PM

Three might be my favorite age... well minus the temper tantrums. Chloe is turning more into a little independent girl every day.  Lately she loves to look at books and decide the story for herself. She will just simply ask, "What are they doing?" and I'll explain the picture. She also loves having picnics whether that be inside or outside... and usually at least ten blankets are involved. She will put her babies to bed when I put William to bed.
She loves to do EVERYTHING by herself. If I am wrapping presents, she wants to wrap presents too. She wants to tie her own shoe laces and put her clothes on by herself. She wants to close the car door by herself and carry in the groceries. I love her determined independent spirit.
She is definitely a little princess. Belle is her favorite Disney princess in fact. She is my little side kick who loves to put make up on when Mommy is or play with her jewelery when Mommy puts hers on. To say that she is girly is an understatement. I am convinced that her favorite color is purple or pink. She will only pick the pink Easter eggs to eat.
On the opposite side of girly she does love to throw a ball around. Daddy's influence is getting to her a little. I love how active she is and how she wants to run or dance. I think her favorite thing in the whole world is playing outside with her cousin Bradley.
My little girl is not afraid. She is a negotiator and a leader. She will do great things in this life. I am already so proud of her. I love her so.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images