Accomplishment!

12:12 PM

Tanner and I have decided that we want to start being more frugal and not eat out as much and start making things from scratch etc. I decided to pull out my bread making machine and give it try. There are two things that I absolutely dread cooking or baking and that is meat or bread products. My reasons are 1. the yeast scares me and I swear I ALWAYS mess it up when I try to rise the dough and 2. raw meat is just gross and cross contamination scares me as well. I decided to face my fears if you will and bake a simple white bread (using a bread machine he he). It surprisingly turned out and tasted delicious! I was so excited and proud of myself even though it technically didn't take no skill on my part but still... something so simple to be proud about. I am now excited to explore the world of bread and see what else I can come up with!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images