DISCOURAGED

4:35 PM


I'm in the process of finding a job and it is SUPER ANNOYING. I have come so close with many second interviews... but no.... the other person gets it. I think that job searching is a big self-esteem boost... well when you get one. Without one, I feel that it is hard to wake up in the morning and feel motivated to do the monotonous daily house chores. I would rather just lay in bed all day and let the hours pass. I am sorry for the depressing post but honestly it is how I feel right now. Yesterday my mom forced me to be excited about making freezer meals. I am so grateful for a mother who is so in tune and knows exactly what I need. I not only was serving my husband by preparing dinners in advance but keeping myself busy. I also made some strawberry jam that tasted delicious! There are so many things to be grateful for and when I finally realize that... it is amazing what a mood booster it is. I am grateful for my family and friends who lift me up every day. I am grateful for toast and homemade strawberry jam :). I am grateful for dancing. I am grateful for my best friend (aka my husband) who will forever be my constant. I am especially grateful for my Heavenly Father. He is the source of comfort and love. I know that he has a plan for all of us, and when we remember the big picture... nothing else matters. I will do all that I can and he will do the rest.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images