Bradley is born!

6:41 AM



My sister and I flew out for a week to visit my oldest sister because she just had a beautiful baby boy! Bradley Michael Andersen. My mom was there too so we had a fun-filled week of hanging out together and spending time with the new addition to the family. Bradley is the sweetest baby! I miss him so much already and I have not even been gone a week. There is something about holding a newborn that is so precious. He seems very easy-going and loves sleeping on someone's chest.
How could you resist this perfect baby? Even though he slept a lot... I really wanted to hold him every second!
Jaclyn and I headed into New York City one day for a few hours because it was SO HOT! We just so happened to come to the east when there was a major heat wave. Temperatures reached 100 degrees and when you are inside the city and subways, that is almost multiplied! We stopped at Saks 5th Avenue on Jaclyn's request. I personally see no point in looking at things that I could never afford but I was also being cranky and pregnant at the time. We also ate at the Shake Shack. It is very popular and we had to wait in line for an hour but it was well worth the wait! If you ever watch the movie Something Borrowed, there are tons of scenes filmed at the Shake Shack. We also stopped at Tiffanys. As we were walking out, one of the salesmen stopped us and tried to convince us to come upstairs to look at the new purses and that someone like us with such high taste and class would not want to miss out. I almost started laughing because I felt like a sweaty hobo walking into there in the first place... oh salesmen. After heat exhaustion and blisters we decided to head back to New Jersey to spend the rest of the week in air conditioning.

Besides the extreme heat, the trip was so fun! One day all the girls walked down the cute main street that is close to Michelle's apartment and got cold stone. We also browsed through some baby boutiques where the employees just oohed and awed over Bradley... I have a feeling he is going to get that the rest of his life. Another day we went and saw Midnight in Paris. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed the movie. I high recommend it to any Art/Writer/Humanities Buff. To fill in the blanks... we just all enjoyed each others company and loved helping Michelle and Michael adjust to their new life as parents. The next time I get to see the Andersen family will be with Tanner at the end of July... counting down the days!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images