HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

8:36 AM





This post is dedicated to my Dad. I know it is not quite Fathers day yet but it is close enough and I just want to express how much I love him. Here are some reasons why I love my Dad:

1. You are hard working and have always supported the family. Even though your job can be stressful and time consuming at times, you always pulls through and endure... a quality that I have learned from.

2. You are the biggest motivator out there (maybe that is why you are so good at what you do). Ever since I can remember, you have always pushed me to be the best that I can be and to never look back. you have always encouraged me to take risks so that I never have any regrets.

3. You are active and enjoy playing games/sports with the family. Even though you have your occasional junk food binges, you have always been an example in the health department.

4. You have a strong testimony of the gospel. Even though you might not have initiated FHE or family prayer, I always knew you had a strong testimony through your example. Even now, I come home on the weekends and witness you kneeling in prayer or reading your scriptures. When you lost your job in December you went to the temple almost every day. I am grateful for your example and loving support in helping me find my own testimony.

5. He has a sense of humor. He is fun to be around. It's like that saying when mom is happy everyone is happy... well when Dad is having fun everyone is having fun.

6. He made it possible for me to go to college and instilled the value of education.

7. You helped my car get home in the snow at 2AM when it was a blizzard.

8. You woke me up with "RISE AND SHOUT!" in the mornings growing up.

9. You drove me across the country to spend the rest of my senior year in Utah... and drove practically the whole way.

10. You helped me paint my room yellow.

11. You allowed me to dance and came to all of my recitals.

12. You held my hand when we were stuck in a storm while snorkeling.

13. You are compassionate and help others without being asked.

14. You have always made me feel secure, safe, and protected.

15. You love me.

I LOVE YOU DAD!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images