My dream job

2:41 PM


College was a frustration for me because it was never like I could really pin point one thing that I enjoyed or one thing that I was good at. I guess I was scatterbrained in the dreams department that I never chose one career. I understand that my ultimate career will be to raise a family and be a mother and wife, hence my major choice (home and family living). I do still think it is possible to incorporate all of them into my life.

One-I love designing. Whether it be rooms, cards, scrapbooking, etc. I LOVE IT. Ever since my mother asked me my opinion on what color to paint my room when I was six years old (PINK)... I have always loved to design.

Two- I also love baking. There is something that I do want to learn in the future and that is cake decorating. I am obsessed with finding new recipes and trying new desserts. Cooking... FORGET IT! but baking... well I could spend hours.

Three- I also have had a passion for photography. I took a photography class in high school and I'm not even lying when I say it was probably my favorite class. If I could go back in time I would have majored in Photography at BYU. At the time of choosing my college path, I was a scared freshman who never thought I had a chance of making it into the very competitive program :(. I know that you don't need a major to do photography or even just do it as a hobby so that is another goal of mine.... save up enough money to buy a camera and take the next step.

Four- I love flowers and floral design. During one of my summers off during College, I worked at a Party store that was co-owned with a flower shop. I envied all of the florist and desperately wanted their job just so that I could learn.

I guess to conclude all of my aspirations it comes down to one word: CREATIVITY. I desperately need to express my creativity and have fun in the process. This leads me to my dream job: Party planning. While blog stalking today, I found the cutest website that I fell in love with. This is what I want to do. It incorporates everything! Design, cake, photography, flowers, fun, organization! It is called onecharmingparty.com. Check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images