8 months!

12:57 PM








 
Chloe has started crawling! She sometimes even crawls on her hands and feet (like a bear).
 
Wearing 12-18 month clothing. Loves to look at herself in the mirror. Knows that seeing daddy means playtime and gets super excited. Sleeps 7pm-6am, 6am-7:30am.  Some days she will take two long naps or 3 short naps. Sleeps on her tummy. Will sing when others are singing. One time I took her into primary with me and she was singing the WHOLE time... (it was a little distracting for the kids). She is freakin cute. She is starting to get picky with food. Still teething... chewing on everything. Her favorite book is "That's not my bunny" and "pat the bunny." She likes feeling the different textures on the pages. She loves my dog, Tara. She giggles every time Tara moves or when she gets a chance to pat her (without poking her eyes out! yikes.. luckily Tara is really good with babies.  She is so smart and beautiful that I just feel so lucky to have her as my daughter. love you baby girl!

hope to get a new camera soon!! mine is not the best.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images