Hangin with Derek Hough

7:46 PM

My dreams came true!!!! ok, not really... but I got to meet Derek Hough! He is the best male dancer on "dancing with the stars" and I'm a little obsessed with that show. Michelle and I went up to the Park City outlets because they were doing a drawing for a $1,000 shopping spree and Derek Hough was gonna be there. Well we didn't win the $1,000 dollars but we did get to see Derek.  He danced with 12 lucky winners (sadly we weren't one of them). Michelle and I acted like giddy little school girls when in reality the whole thing was a little ridiculous ;). It is just fun to be silly sometimes.  He was as short as we expected (about 5'8").  We were able to take a picture with him but the man who took the picture obviously does not know how to focus a picture... it's Derek Hough I promise! ;) After some shopping, we headed home... starstruck and all!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images