love me my stay-at-home date nights

2:33 PM

Sometimes  nothing beats a good old Friday night in with your hubby. Friday night the trio went to In-N-Out to grab some dinner and then came home to put the babe to sleep. Once she was asleep the night was ours. We are addicted to a new series, "Friday Night Lights," and decided to watch a couple epsidoes (when I say a couple I mean like four). We snuggled up on the couch and soaked up the few hours of alone time we had together.... very precious now a days. Tanner even surprised me and bought stuff to make pazookies! This was a favorite dessert while we were dating and it totally brought back so many fun memories. A Pazookie is a huge cookie baked and topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel (atleast our version). We ate it right off the baking pan... delish! The date was perfect and cost around 20 dollars. Not bad at all.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images