Sunday Nights

9:09 PM

Sunday nights... oh how we all love them right?
Well for me, Sunday nights are quiet and peaceful. My little girl goes to bed at 7pm and my husband follows her and does the same. He has to wake up at 10pm and go to work all night so he has good reasons. Since I have had this "me time", I have been inspired to take on a new adventure in my life. Can anyone guess what it is? Those who see me on a day-to-day basis know what I am talking about but for those who don't... I am SEWING. I have turned into a crazy sewing person. I have found that THING to fill my empty moments and to satisfy my creativity. Since I am not dancing on a daily basis like I am so used to... I needed SOMETHING to get my creativity flowing. My mom gave me TONS of fabric and supplies to get me started. I plan to either give the things I make away as gifts or if I'm brave enough... sell items on etsy. We'll see. Wish me luck on my new... thing. :)
p.s. pictures to come of upcoming projects.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images