booooo the stomach flu

8:28 PM

boooo the stomach flu! I would so much rather have a head cold than the stomach flu. Chloe, my mom, me, Mike, and hopefully no one else has caught the bug. It is awful! Now are the times when you really appreciate your mom. I think about all the times when my mom was sick and had to still "work" and watch kids... let alone 5 kids. Thank you Mom and to all the moms out there. Only if you are lucky will you get a few hours off when your husband takes over. I am one of those lucky women... Tanner is the best there is. Last night is when the bug hit me and I was up in the night throwing up and other things which should not be written if you know what I mean. I was so grateful when Tanner came home from work and took over and let me go back to bed in the morning. My poor Chloe girl is so sick and it breaks my heart... especially when she still smiles through it all. I wish I was as tough as her. The stomach flu is awful and I pray no one catches it. Today I am truly grateful for those days when I am healthy... definitely something to be grateful for.

p.s. Today was this years first snow fall... can't wait for Christmas! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images