Ten months

6:45 PM

I lucked out. My visiting teacher is a natural photographer. She offered to take pictures of Chloe for me and so of course I accepted! It turned out to be a mother/daughter shoot but I LOVE how they turned out! Her name is Terie Young... so if anyone wants her number... ;)  This happened about a month ago and it is crazy how fast Chloe has already grown since then from just from looking at these.
















 

Chloe.....

weighs 25.4 lbs and wears 18-24 month clothing.

waves bye bye.

picks up all sorts of food, peas, beans, avocados, bananas, chicken, wheat bread with hummus, pasta. She loves to feed herself and if I try to feed her, she'll take it out of my hand and put it in her mouth.  She sometimes will hide her food in the cracks of her high chair when she thinks I'm not looking.

learned the sign for "all done" and will wave her arms in the air to let us know she is finished eating.

loves musical toys and will dance dance dance. She also loves to sing... especially to Josh Groban.

hates getting dressed and hates it when I wipe her nose(when it's runny).

is strong, smart, funny, and has the cutest smile in the world.

plays pat-a-cake and loves to clap her hands. She also will play peek-a-boo with the shower curtain. She'll take it and poke her head out, cover her face, then poke it out again smiling all along. She loves it when I chase her and tickle her.

adores Tara, my family dog and giggles when Tara licks her (I try to prevent licking on the face).

loves reading books especially touch feel books. Even if it is not a touch feel book she will scratch at it expecting it to be a different texture.

says mama to me and dada to Tanner.

sleeps 11-12 hours straight sometimes but still gets up once... just depending on the night.

has stood all on her own! She now cruises and pulls herself up in the middle of the floor to stand. She gets so excited when she stands.

has screaming attacks with Bradley (who can scream the loudest). They both get so excited to see each other.

is our cuddle bug when she's tired and moves her lips up and down in a sucking position (this means it's time for night night).

Chloe, we love you so. Happy ten months.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images