September Evenings

7:22 AM

Sometimes Tanner's schedule makes it so I am alone with the kids during the evening and by that time I am truly exhausted and counting down the minutes until bedtime. Today I decided to whip out my camera and just snap a few pictures of my children. I try really hard to enjoy this phase of my life but sometimes it can get really tough. I love this time of year with the falling leaves, golden sunsets, and crisp air. September and October are my two favorite months. I love these photos that I snapped even though they are simple and probably won't mean anything to anyone else. It shows me how these two kids have a tender heart and how much they love my sister's dog Coco. It portrays Chloe's femininity as she twirls and dances around the yard like a graceful ballerina. It captures how William is never wearing pants. Just simple things I don't want to forget.









You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images